domingo, 8 de julio de 2007

Some things make no sense

-So you think I hate you?.
-Yes.
-Can't believe it. But you got to do something very bad for me to hate you.
-....
-That's mean you did something very bad?.
-...
-You can't just stay there in silence.
-... Yes I did.
-Why didn't you came before? Why now?.
-Becuase I didn't know how. And I didn't want you to get angry,
-So you spent all this time thinking how to tell me that. But didn't you think I could get really angry if I was told by someone else?
-Yes I did.
-It's Illogical.

And there I undestand it's not all about being logical. Outside there in the world logics has little meaning.
--------------------------------------------------------------

La rubia tarada, bronceada, aburrida
me dice "¿Por que te pelaste?"
Y yo "Por el asco que da tu sociedad.
¿Por el pelo de hoy cuanto gastaste??"
(Letra de Sumo.)

Aclaraciones: No tengo nada en contra de las rubias! xD

0 Almas deambulantes por aqui: