domingo, 22 de julio de 2007

Strength and Honor!

Let's see this...

We know that
...nothing is impossible if we wish it hard enough.
...heart has its own reasons that mind will never understand.
...the only thing that can control the heart's impulsive actions is the mind (With a little discipline of course.)

So if...

...you wish something so much but you have to hurt someone to get it. Heart will stop you. O should at least.

...your heart takes a wrong decision your mind will be there to stop you some times.

But what happens when ... the mind stands in front of every decision heart takes? What do you do to leave your mind behind and travel to a new land of fantasy?

----------------------------------------------------------------

- Wait! You can't go just like that! You said you came here to take me to the Forgotten Realms with you!
- I told you it cannot be possible this time.
- But what you told me my destiny is to become a mighty warrior and fight and learn by your side!
- And what I told you is true, I've seen you slaying evil monsters and giving hope to the people with me.
- So if you've seen it, why don't you take me with you?
- I came to complete another task. I'll came back to take you when you are ready, I promise.
- No! It's just lies! That mage told me you would appear some day just to take me with you.
- Do you think so? Do you think a real Paladin would lie? I told you I'll come back when you are ready! So be prepared!
And with those words the portal swallowed him and vanished, just a lot of smoke was left in front of me.
-A Paladin? A real Paladin? - I asked myself while a lot of stories of mighty warriors in the name of light came of my head. Stories I've red and believed there where real, now I know they were!

0 Almas deambulantes por aqui: