sábado, 30 de junio de 2007

I've traveled around the world but...

I've ran through a thousand lands,
I've sailed across the seven seas,
and still have this taste to nothing in my mouth.

I've met a lot of people,
I've seen a millon of diferent personalities,
and I still can't find that thing that calm my doubts.

I've tasted a great amount of flavours,
I've smelled all the flowers I could find,
but none of them answered my questions.

I've been through many diferent situations,

I've seen an uncountable number of solutions,
but any of them to my problem.


I've traveled from Noth to South,
I've traveled from East to West,
and I still lost.





1 Almas deambulantes por aqui:

Luciérnaga dijo...

so true.... tan verdad...
me sentía a gusto leyéndolo... hoy estaba leyendo un post..... que en realidad...lo bajé..... después lo postee,quizá....porq me identifiqué en su 99,9%... y creo que tiene un poquitito de cada ser... es la escencia más que nada, lo ideal...

La idea de la vida.... de la idea de lo ideal de la idea de la idea...de...de...de...(esto no tiene sentido... solo es para entretenerte...,que conste...=P)