jueves, 21 de junio de 2007

The story continues...









-Then I turn around and shock! I see a shadow sanding close to a door, that door I used to take.

-Who are you? What are you doing here? And what happened to the door?. -I realize the door is blocked.

-I've been watching you. I've seen every choice you made.

-I stare at it and a big silence fills the room. -If it's true what are you doin here, and what you appear now?

-As I said I've seen your choices, and you choose this door too often. Remember what you've been told, this door is only for emergencies. You must accept that sometimes someone must be hurt, you can't always take it all.

-I remain in silence...

-So I am here to prevent you taking that door. I've come to prevent you to repeat that day. Do you remember it?.

-I remember staying in silence, turning around and runing throug the back door believing it would be fixed with time. -Yes ... I remebmer it -I say.

-Do you remember how much people got hurt after that? Do you remeber wishing to change that decision? Do you see why I'm here?.

-I remember all that pain after going through that door. I always whished to make time go back. -Now I see. -I say while I looking at the tears smashing on the floor.

-So I blocked the door for your own good. Because there is no back door after that door behind you. You'll have to face all those doors otherwhise you'll never grow stronger!. You must do it!

-I stay quiet for a while thinking of everything I have haead. But then I see there's no point on doing that, I remember all the doors I've opened, all the people I have behind me, all the situations I've been throu and came all right.
-I see why some people must be hurt. They could be hurt becuase my desicions, but then I can help them to heal. But If I take the back door that people will be hurt the same sooner or later, but I won't be there to help them I won't be able to take them up when the fall. -I think I've realized too late

-I think it's too soon to say that. -The shadow says. -Now you know it, that door will be easier for you to open it. My time here has come to an end. I wish you luck in your path! I feel you will be proud of your own results. Farewell!. -And he vanishes.

-Don't know why but there seems to be some more light here. -A smile draws in mi face :)

0 Almas deambulantes por aqui: